Loot Manager, as the name would suggest, is a mod designed to help you manage your loot! In current version, it will take care of loot rolls for you, by letting you configure need/greed/pass rolls for the item categories/QL/rarity you’re interested in.
The Setting Window
If you have TopMenu+ (at least version 1.0 or above), you’ll be able to find it in the Addon Manager menu directly (and have the icon hidden with the right TopMenu+ setting).
The icon will appear somewhere on the middle of your screen when you start the game. It can be dragged around where it won’t interfere with the rest of your UI and you can also use the mousewheel (while hovering it) to resize it. Right-clicking it will open the settings window.
It should be pretty straight forward then. Each row is an item category (more on that in next section) and each column is a QL/rarity filter. “QL1-9″ column will include all rarities (from white to purple)
Below that table, you’ll find a few more general options.
- Disable in dungeons will let all loot window display while in dungeons (and in some mission instances due to the way it’s coded). Regardless of the setting, the addon will never auto-roll in the New York Raid to avoid user mistakes.
- Disable everywhere will simply let every loot window display in any situation.
Links are to my database project still in a very early stage, but it should still give a good idea of what each of them contains.
- Weapons & Talismans: Every single item in either of these 2 categories
- Glyphs: All glyphs
- Signets: All non-auxiliary signets. I’m still working on getting those included
- Toolkits: All toolkits (“normal” ones, gadget kits, nightwatch glyph kits and aux weapon upgrade kits)
- Drinks: All “Energy Drink” items (Heal, HoT, Barrier & Leech)
- Animas: All anima items (the ones that expire on death, should Pure Animas ever drop, it won’t roll on them)
- Ambrosias: All ambrosias
- Lair Fragments: “Blue” will cover all the ones dropped in lairs. “Purple” will cover both the one dropped from zone bosses and the Delivering Rituals from region bosses
A few dropped items won’t fit anywhere yet: CC breakers, Gadgets (the final item, not toolkits), Theatrics, Aux weapon visual modifications, Aux weapon signets and blueprint bags from region bosses.